Friday, February 14, 2014

It truly is crazy how things happen... and when it rains, it sure pours.

I don't think I'll ever understand why bad things happen to such good people... Now I know I am not perfect, but I truly live my life to be the best person, and best parent I can be. I place my daughters needs before mine, and I usually am always putting myself last... I treat everyone with respect, I work hard, I fight for people who wouldn't even fight for themselves, but sometimes the things we go through just are unfortunate.

I think the worst feeling to have is when you want something so bad, but you finally come to terms with the fact that it isn't what's best for you... someone once told me, "You'll never be happy.." only because I seemed to be "upset" about something little. I started to think to myself, "Actually, I will be happy but just not with you..." I've never changed myself for anyone, and I've now caught myself changing the person I am for someone who isn't willing to compromise changing anything for me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment